Thursday, August 20, 2009

Newness Coming Soon!

So my sista from another mother is going to be having a little boy soon and since she lives in Ohio, I will not be attending her shower. HOWEVER, I WILL be making her shower gifts for her! I have a few ideas rolling around in my head and cannot WAIT to get the fabric and supplies and start working on them!! I am also going to be making my husband's Jedi robe for our up and coming end of summer party to go with the mask portion of his costume! I am so excited! If the baby items go well, I will be adding them to my inventory. The robe, well, let's just say it is going to take a lot of patience to make that I hope to have! Besides that, I am waiting on a friend to pick out colors for another project that I will also be busy working on. I am super excited for the up and coming newness!! Which brings me to my dilemma. My name. Should I change it? Since I am diverting to things other than hair bows and bugs, I am thinking I should. If I do, I am thinking I should have a contest here on my blog. What do you all think? I could probably get some good promotions if I DO. Until I figure it out, all ideas are welcome!

Nothing new to show but keep on watching for the new projects!!!

No comments: