Monday, August 10, 2009

~Headbands with Hair Clips~




Here is the newest addition to Bugz In My Hair! You can find it also on my etsy page by clicking the title or my link on my sidebar. I LOVE making bugs! And what a better way to add a little "oomph" to a cute baby than add a bug! Here you have an interchangeable headband (I have pink and white)with the ability to add ANY clip or barrette to match that special outfit! I am offering this up on my site for $10 each. It includes 3 small clips or barrettes of your choice plus free priority shipping to anywhere in the US!! Sooo, head on over to my store and check it out!

Next project will be the surprise project and will be coming soon!!

6 comments:

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Oh, so cute ... you should come over & check out my blog - since we're all about hair :) We love accessories at our house. I'm going to have to add you to my list of creative people! Stopping by from SITS to welcome you aboard. You'll love being part of the SITSahood!

Just Lisa said...

cute cute cute!


I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

said...

Cuteness!

Welcome to the SITS community!

Tricia said...

Adorable bows. Stopping by from SITS.

Anonymous said...

Great colors.

Welcome to SITS!

Mimi said...

Adorable!

I'm stopping by from SITS to welcome you to the family!