Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby gear has been the focus of my crafting. AND I have been putting it all on Facebook! Yeah, I know, I suck again! But, it seems easier to advertise there. I am going to try to keep this thing updated as much as possible. Don't count on it, but I am going to T-R-Y!


First up we have some embroidered baby burp cloths I made for a friend who needed some closure on her baby name. She didn't know FOR SURE what they were going to name her baby girl but had Olivia in mind. So she emails me and says "I want 2 burp cloths embroidered for Olivia. Now do it quick so we can't change our minds!" And here they are!

Next up is my reversible nursing cover. I made this for one of my best friends who was having her second girl. I gave it to her as a gift in the hospital along with a painted frame.


Both of these can be ordered via facebook or email and can be customized just for YOU!

TTFN,

Rachelle

No comments: