Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crayon Roll

Yes. It has been a LONG while since I last posted but HEY! We were all sick at least once, school started, tax training started and the husband has been prepping for transition to shore duty!! WOOHOO! His last day on the ship is 2 days before my birthday! Imagine that! Then he has 30 days off, we are taking a trip to a "secret" location for 2 weeks during Christmas, then he starts his schooling for teaching at his new command. We aren't moving. :( Oh well. So my new craft is my crayon roll which, I must say, has been a real hit! I have 5 orders right now that are due out before we leave on our trip December 12th! I am super excited!! I have also received a big bug order...12 bugs!!...that needs to be done by then as well. Lots to do now that Christmas is quickly approaching. So, I am going to share with you my crayon roll!! I am selling these for $8 and that includes 16 crayons and your choice of fabric! I can find just about anything. This is the pattern/colors for my BFF's almost 2yr old daughter. :) It is totally washable, holds up to 20 crayons, is quilted and is perfect for restaurants or travel. I hope you enjoy it! If you would like to order one, shoot me an email goudegirl03@aim.com with your fabric colors/patterns choice. Did I mention I will be including FREE SHIPPING!?!?

 

Until next time,

No comments: